Hello 6man chairs,

If it fits within available space, I would like to request a short slot to present Prefix Delegation extensions to ND :

"Prefix Delegation extension to Neighbor Discovery protocol"
draft-kaiser-nd-pd-00
Speaker: Alexandru Petrescu, alexandru.petre...@cea.fr
5min(?)

For information I copy the list letting know I would like to present if possible.

Yours,

Alex