On 29/10/2012 18:46, Ole Trøan wrote:
> All,
>
> there is a suggestion by our AD to move the 6man session from Monday morning
> to Tuesday morning.
> this is to allow Apps people to participate in the discussion on the URI
> draft.
>
> If anyone has strong objections to moving the session to Tuesday, please let
> us know.

As Tim noted, the collision with IRTF/SDN is unfortunate, but also, I don't
see how we can deal with this in a 15 minute slot. The point is to discuss
an unknown objection with Apps people who have presumably not followed the
preceding discussion at all.

If we get a written explanation of the objection in advance, we could have
a useful discussion in the time available.

  Brian