De : i-d-announce-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:i-d-announce-boun...@ietf.org] De la
part de internet-dra...@ietf.org
Envoyé : mercredi 16 janvier 2013 13:13
À : i-d-annou...@ietf.org
Objet : I-D Action: draft-boucadair-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-00.txt

        Title           : Updates to the IPv6 Multicast Addressing Architecture
        Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Stig Venaas
        Filename        : draft-boucadair-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-00.txt
        Pages           : 5
        Date            : 2013-01-16

Abstract:
   This document updates the IPv6 multicast addressing architecture by
   defining the 17-20 reserved bits as generic flag bits.  The document
   provides also some clarifications related to the use of these flag
   bits.

   This document updates RFC 3956, RFC 3306, RFC 4607 and RFC 4291.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/