Magnus and I updated the draft below to align this revision to the work on the related RFC 2460 update.

Note of apology - I submitted an interim (rev-09) over the weekend with an unintended merging of bullets 5,6,7 in section 5. This revision -10 corrects this, by reapplying my edits to rev -08 for this section. A diff of the latest rev with rev -08 used in the LC is available here:
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/~gorry/ietf/draft-ietf-6man-diff-08-10.html

We think this includes the work needed for this draft after the Last Call.

Best wishes,

Gorry & Magnus