Fernando,

> It's been a month since I received your last message regarding this I-D.
>
> Can we ship this document now?
>
> P.S.: This latest version addresses the feedback received from Tassos
> (I've double-checked with him that his comments have been addressed).

it would be good if you could summarise the changes from the last call.

I read through the document again, and my only remaining concern is that the
document doesn't specify the
hash function to be used.

is there usefulness in having stable interface-ids that are generated the same
across implementations?
and are predictable given knowledge of the "secret key". I would think so.

Best regards,
Ole