Hello,
   I have following doubts. please help me in clarifying.

  1.  Other than MLD quarry (with Hop-by-Hop option), is there any other
protocol is using IPv6 Extension header options (except Fragment EH option)
using the Link Local or All node multicast destination IP address. ?

   2. Is it mandatory to allow IPv6 EH options (except Fragment EH option) with
the LinkLocal and All-Node-Multicast destined packets ?

   3. How frequent the application would use the Extension Header option for
the packets destined to Link Local and All-Node-Multicast address ?

Thanx,
Jags