I kind did not understand the privacy issues of RFC4941 describbed in
Appendeix A.
To my reading and understanding of RFC4941,
  RFC4941 specified to use privacy/temporary address defined as:
    temporary address= subnet Prefix|| Randomized interface identifier
    Randomized interface identifier=Hash(fixed interface identifier||64
bits random bits)_left64bits;

Compared to the calcualation proposed in
draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-03
RID = F(Prefix, Interface_Index, Network_ID, DAD_Counter, secret_key) _
left64bits

They have no essential difference considering secret_key may be random
bits.

I wonder how an attacker can track a host by such randomizide IID?

The only privacy problem I can think of in RFC4941, is that, a  host may
have two addresses at the same time, one public fixed address for
server-function,and one temporay address,
But if only temp address is used,how can a host be tracked across network?