All,

I compiled the suggested changes.

Thanks.

-----
A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-
opt-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Arifumi Matsumoto and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt
Revision:        09
Title:           Distributing Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
Creation date:   2013-04-25
Group:           6man
Number of pages: 10
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-09
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-09

Abstract:
   RFC 6724 defines default address selection mechanisms for IPv6 that
   allow nodes to select an appropriate address when faced with multiple
   source and/or destination addresses to choose between.  The RFC 6724
   allowed for the future definition of methods to administratively
   configure the address selection policy information.  This document
   defines a new DHCPv6 option for such configuration, allowing a site
   administrator to distribute address selection policy overriding the
   default address selection parameters and policy table, and thus
   control the address selection behavior of nodes in their site.