Hi Suresh,

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013, Suresh Krishnan wrote:

Hi Andrew,

On 08/05/2013 06:51 AM, ayourtch wrote:
The RS sending mechanism will be resilient, I assume, such that the node
does get RA even in a high-loss environments, right  ? Maybe useful to
include a paragraph or two on the unreliability of this mechanism. I
think Suresh said he had something on this, probably worth referencing.

Here is the draft I was talking about. The draft will go to WGLC soon.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-resilient-rs-01

This is a much needed work, awesome, thanks!

I hope we see all hosts doing it soon.

(I've a couple of Qs on the resilient RS, I'll unicast them, to avoid the thread pollution).

--a

Thanks
Suresh