Le 2013-08-23 09:55, Ole Troan a écrit :
> This message starts a one week 6MAN Working Group call on adopting:
>
>       Title           : Security Implications of IPv6 Options of Type 10xxxxxx
>       Author(s)    : F. Gont, W. Liu
>       Filename    : draft-gont-6man-ipv6-smurf-amplifier-03
>       Pages        : 12
>       Date          : 2013-03-21
>
>      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-ipv6-smurf-amplifier-03
>
> The call ends on August 30th, 2013.

For adoption.

I had commented on this draft earlier. I just read it again and still
find it useful. I think we should simplify the recommendations and just
never send Parameter Problem errors to multicast addresses. That's how
it's going to be implemented in practice anyway.

By the way, there seems to be an editing mistake on page 6, item (e.3)
is repeated.

Simon