One additional administrative point on this draft...

I have added the 6man mailing list to the notification list for this draft. What this means is that all IESG ballot messages generated will be sent to the list. This will facilitate the WG seeing all points raised by other ADs, hopefully speeding up the response time for larger issues. So, do not be alarmed if/when you see these messages on the list.

Regards,
Brian