We have submitted a number of drafts.  Some are new and some are updates to our
existing PDM proposal.  We would appreciate any comments, questions, and
corrections from the lists.

The new ones are:

1.  In IPPM:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elkins-ippm-pdm-metrics-00.txt

This describes the base and derived metrics which can be obtained from the IPv6
PDM DO Extension Header.

2.  In TicToc:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ackermann-tictoc-pdm-ntp-usage-00.txt

This describes how NTP may be implemented to support PDM.

The updates are as follows

1.  In 6man:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elkins-ippm-pdm-metrics-00.txt

This is the layout of the PDM DO header.

2.  In v6ops:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elkins-v6ops-ipv6-packet-sequence-needed-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elkins-v6ops-ipv6-pdm-recommended-usage-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elkins-v6ops-ipv6-end-to-end-rt-needed-01.txt