Hi, I would like to make a small amendment to what I said in my

4) Section 5, change the final paragraph to:

   "As a result of the above mentioned requirements, a packet's header
   chain length MUST fit within the Path MTU associated with its
   destination.  Hosts MAY discover the Path MTU, using procedures such
   as those defined in [RFC1981] and [RFC4821]. However, if a host does
   not discover the Path MTU, it MUST assume the IPv6 minumum MTU of
   1280 bytes [RFC2460]. The host MUST then limit each packet's header
   chain length to the Path MTU minus 256 bytes in case additional
   encapsulation headers are inserted by tunnels on the path."

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.temp...@boeing.com