Hi, Dear all

[Bing] I support this topic. Personally, I've got involved into a specific
issue on this topic, which is regarding the ND/DHCPv6 interaction on host
configuration.

More specifically, one example is the variation of the host behavior of
interpreting the M/O flags. Different operating systems have followed different
ways. This is because the M/O behaviors defined in current ND/SLAAC standards
are ambiguous. This issue was firstly raised in [RFC5887] (See details in
Section 5.1.1, the 6th&7th paragraph), and then identified as a gap in
[RFC7010] (See Section 5.1).
We also have raised a couple of times discussion in 6man, the most recent one
was in IETF84
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-6man-3.pptx).

There were not a few people participated in the discussion of the above issue,
IIRC, the majority of them agreed the problem. So I think it would be good to
if it could be added in the charter.

Best regards,
Bing