I have also personally found that when Windows doesn't have the network card driver, wpeinit takes a long time before continuing.

    Brandon Penglase

On 3/20/2013 8:12 AM, Michael Brown wrote:
On Wednesday 13 Mar 2013 09:23:26 FX Combes wrote:
I try to install Windows 7 ( or vista or other ) on PCs from my NAS
synology with IPXE. All is ok on the beginning.

     * I receive IP
     * I download boot.ipxe from the web server
     * It load all files and boot on the boot.wim as indicated on your tuto
http://ipxe.org/wimboot * It launch the install.bat with wpeinit commands
     * And then nothing....
wpeinit can take an extraordinarily long time to execute, for some unknown
reason.  I would suggest that you leave it sitting there for at least five
minutes before concluding that it isn't going to work.

Michael