@hildred Good catch, all that is needed is the if statement, as #19 does.
Closing this pull request in favor of @terryburton 's #19. Not sure if you
meant the comment in the file, or on the commit, but the one in the file is not
mine, and was on the original code prior to it being removed.

@NiKiZe Agreed, I missed the extra code. I also thought about what it may
break, and I'm wondering if it's got something to do with the IPv6 stuff. I can
give it a shot when I get home, as I don't have v6 here at work (yet). Granted,
I have limited testing here, as I only have 2 TFTP servers, SCCM and the one
that offers iPXE up. While I could pull some things over TFTP, I have
everything defaulting over HTTP, mainly for performance. However, everything
seems to be working well here.

---
https://github.com/ipxe/ipxe/pull/33#issuecomment-69071713