Hi!

I totally forgot about the most important thing.

Yeah, kvm (vm worked for me too). But a physical machine, that's where I
encountered the problem.

Sorry about that.
Verified this at home with different hardware as well.

--Torgeir

> Den 29. juli 2015 kl. 15:26 skrev Michael Brown <mc...@ipxe.org>:
>
>> On 29/07/15 12:38, torgeir.wulfsb...@kongsberg.com wrote:
>> Reproducable with this (after downloading/unpacking latest version of ipxe):
>>
>> # add support for "comboot" by removing comments //
>>
>> vim config/general.h
>>
>> make bin/ipxe.pxe
>>
>> # move ipxe image file to tftpserver and boot
>>
>> # hit ctrl+b
>>
>> # cannot type in console
>
> I am unable to reproduce your problem by following these instructions. I have
> done:
>
> - enable IMAGE_COMBOOT in config/general.h
>
> - build bin/8086100e.mrom
>
> - start qemu using bin/8086100e.mrom as the PXE ROM
>
> I am still able to type in the console, as expected.
>
> Michael

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachment contain KONGSBERG information which may be
proprietary, confidential or subject to export regulations, and is only meant
for the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is
prohibited, if not otherwise explicitly agreed with KONGSBERG. If received in
error, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender
properly.