On 27/09/17 11:21, Christian Nilsson wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't each language added as a separate index in boot.wim? So adding index=x to the wimboot cmdline where x represents the index of your preferred language should be an option. If it does not use different indexes then I guess it is an option that you give via BCD, so having one BCD file for each language is probably the fix you would want in that case.

You can also inject arbitrary files into \windows\system32:

  http://git.ipxe.org/wimboot.git/commit/7f42b27

If nothing else works (and if you really need to be able to configure a language before setup.exe starts), then running an arbitrary batch file injected via winpeshl.ini should allow you to reconfigure anything that you need.

Michael