On 06/02/18 08:28, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
I want Swedish keyboard and added #define KEYBOARD_MAP fi
to my build(fi is the same layout as Swedish) but my keyboard is
still US(on my Lenovo Thinkpad 470s laptop)

To which header file did you add this #define?

The keyboard mapping is unfortunately imperfect since it's done on the basis of translating the ASCII characters returned by the BIOS: i.e. the BIOS first applies a US keymap and we then have to mangle the result into the closest possible approximation of the desired keymap.

You can see the characters that iPXE is capable of translating in hci/keymap/keymap_fi.c. Is it failing to translate these characters (e.g. does Shift-7 fail to translate from '&' to '/')?

Thanks,

Michael