On 11/06/2020 11:54, Vladislav K. Valtchev wrote:
Hello,
I'd like to forward here a bug-report that's currently on
launchpad.net: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ipxe/+bug/1882671

Originally it seemed a QEMU bug, but later the investigation done by
Laszlo Ersek (Red Hat) plus some tests of mine confirmed that the
bug is in the 82540em.efi iPXE driver for QEMU.

He was even able to
bisect the problem and get d8c500b7945e
("[efi] Drop to TPL_APPLICATION when gathering entropy",
2018-03-12) as first bad commit.

I hope this is the right mailing list for reporting this bug
and that the information provided so far will be helpful.

Thank you for the detailed report.  This should be fixed as of commit

  http://github.com/ipxe/ipxe/commit/2ae5d4338

Thanks,

Michael