On 05/04/2023 08:14, Ramesh Soni -X (ramsoni - Altran ACT S.A.S at Cisco) wrote:
Thanks, Michael, for your response. We have not provided the boot filename in
DHCPv4 so it is picking the file from DHCPv6.
Although we are seeing some inconsistent behaviour here. We are seeing sometime
DHCP initial messages itself is not sent by box itself due to which iPXE is not
happening.
Do we have any known issues related to this? We are using " iPXE 1.0.0+ (eca5)"
version.

Commit eca5 is not present on the master branch: you must be building from a local fork. Please use the latest upstream iPXE master.

Thanks,

Michael