Mike McKenna wrote:

> Could 1360 be the NEXT to relocate to Vashon ???

Mike, thanks for the trivia. KKMO-1360 is right on the water at the
end of Brown's Point in NE Tacoma with a single stick. I have never
heard any discussion about their moving (although I would be
delighted if they would since it's about 1.5 miles away). I don't get
to Seattle that often so really don't have a handle on how it covers
that area when push comes to shove. It seems adequate. Comments from
Seattle and northward DXers would be welcome.

I do vaguely recall they were one of the applicants when 660 opened
up; fortunately, KAPS got that. Since I am getting KKOL as a 50kw
neighbor (4 miles away) and with KZIZ going fulltime, the right end
of the dial won't be as much fun as it used to be. I was ecstatic
when KJR left the South Sound after only two years down here. A move
by KKMO would be icing since I have not logged anything between
1350-1370 since they went 24/7.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop