Bob,

No circuit. It is the retro-fitting of a Vernier Reduction Drive. I
had to make a couple of modifications to make it work.  I had to make
a bracket for each pot so the pot will tune properly.  The other
modification is the filing of the shaft in a "D" shape to make the
set screw stay put.  You have to keep in mind that mine is a
prototype built out of available materials.  You would have to make
your own modifications if you use something slightly different.

It looks like there is sufficient interest in this so I will write an
article on what I did.

Bill Harms

Jerry's last name is Atherton.  He is from Rice Lake, Wisconsin.