Nov 3 was an amazing repeat of Nov 7 for me... there were
differences, but really quite a small number.  Once again the
Manchurian transmitters did well, but not much else, except the
nuclear-powered blowtorch 1575, Thailand.  I had the JJ Big Guns,
subdued, but there, CNR1 on 756, 945 and 1377, the Chinese Russian
Service on 963 and 1377, the Chinese JJ Service on 1044 and the
Chinese KK Service on 1017. Otherwise, 864 Korea and a bunch of
mumbling, mostly on the lowband between 738 and 1044.

I am noticing a few of the Manchurians and JJ Big Guns coming in very
well AFTER dawn by about 10 minutes. 945 and 774//828, especially.

Are we going through a "bad patch" or is the fall season turning to winter???

JOhn B.