>From South N.H.  FT1000D  40M dipole

1130 ELT   just barely there  NOTHING else on X-band
1500  ELT  Tone s-3 to s-5  mostly over a FF station still no other Xers
1530 ELT  Tone s-5 to s-7 much cleaner.  1660 NJ 1680 NJ weak &
                    1690 WPTX  strongest & equil to tone.

I like the theory the feds are testing a propaganda machine before
shipping & must be 10 K min to be heard so widely. If nothing
else has to be along E coast & not to far inland.
                I will ask my son that lives near Goldsboro N.C. to
listen & compare to the NC & VA X-banders. Maybe he can ask around
the base for tips also.  Well,  after the clown buisness maybe he
shouldnt
snoop around asking Q's...................

73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.