>  HD is all sizzle, no steak. Worse, the steak is five days dead
putrefacted
> bilge chaugie whose sole capability is emitting irksome disruptive
buzzing by
> virtue of  flies hovering about its ratty carcass, slavering in
expectation of
> ill-gotten gain.
>

>       Dr. Zecchino

Aww, stop being vague, sir Z. Tell us whatcha _really_ think      :-)

Initial testing (once) of the WHNZ 1250 IBOC signal from my location,
some 2.58 miles distant, with the Accurian, yields some dropouts
and fallback to analog. This during midday. WFLA at the same
distance has been somewhat more dependable but not rocksolid.
WDAE seems pretty dependable. Time to find some opportunity
to do some "field measurements". I am wondering how the dial
position as well as the xmtr antenna complexity is affecting
the distance the HD travels compared to the analog. Not to mention
where I am w/r/t daytime lobes and nulls, of which I suspect the
1250 will be the most problematic.

Last I checked a couple of days ago, 820 still had it shut off. I need
call them again next week and enquire.

= Bob