From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 7:13 AM
To: irca@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Re Explosion at Abbeville

1. Believe nothing on CNN, FOX, or any other network.

2. The Fishwrap is a respected, tenured paper of record. Radiomen read it
daily.
    I believe all that I read in it, as do my peers. You should as well.

3. Explosion aftermath commentaries from Richard Nixon and others are
genuine,
    fully vetted by competent journalists who performed all due dilligence.

4. Initial explosion report and subsequent comments were published in
earnest
    spirit of public service.

5. Stalwart radiomen never joke. They regard humor as weakness. Personally,
    I never joke, ever, nor have I ever reportedly indulged in such
questionable behavior.

                                  Yours,

                                Dr. Zecchino

PV Zecchino, T.D.