From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Joseph Miller
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 4:04 PM
To: 'Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America'
Cc: NRC
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Kansas Logging

> On 1660 kHz, for the last week or so, I have been
> hearing classical music,
> which according to the NRC Radio Directory, can only
> be KXTR in Kansas City,

Callsign changed to WDAF some months ago.

73 - J.D. Stephens
     Hampton Cove, AL

I acknowledge what you are saying, but I'm having a hard time with this.

FCC says "KXTR"
http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/amq?state=&call=kxtr&arn=&city=&freq=530&fre2=170
0&type=0&facid=&class=&list=1&dist=&dlat2=&mlat2=&slat2=&NS=N&dlon2=&mlon2=&
slon2=&EW=W&size=9

Nothing comes up for "WDAF" under the AM search page.

Entercom's website still shows "KXTR"
http://www.entercom.com/markets.php?marketid=8

I know the FCC's information is often outdated, but the company's own
website???

Anyway, thank you for your help.

73    Joe Miller, Troy, MI