> From: "Joseph Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [IRCA] Kansas Logging
>
> Callsign changed to WDAF some months ago.
>
> 73 - J.D. Stephens
>      Hampton Cove, AL
>

> I acknowledge what you are saying, but I'm having a
> hard time with this.
>
> FCC says "KXTR" .....

You've probably already seen reports from others here
on the list about KXTR changing to WDAF, then changing
back soon after.  I remember hearing them ID as "WDAF"
when I last checked back in February, and indeed the
WDAF logo was on their web page for awhile.  Was
reported on amlogbook.com as well.

73 - J.D. Stephens
     Hampton Cove, AL