DX TEST

1360    WNJC    NJ,    Vineland in with DX Test 6/10 @ 0001-0020 t/out
(very early reveille in AM). Poor signal overall with 3 or 4 other
stations in the fray: WCHL (Chapel Hill, NC), and stations with
religion, country, and big band formats. Code and sweep tones best via
ECSS. My thanks to those involved in setting up and conducting the test!
(MH-NC)

REGULAR LOGS

1360   WCHL   NC,   Chapel Hill in with "News-Talk 13-60, WCHL..." 6/10
at at 2357 while waiting for the start of WNJC DX Test. Poor signal
mixing with 3 other stations. Strangely, only 122 miles from my QTH, but
first time logged. (MH-NC)

Brought to You By:

Mike Hardester
Jacksonville, NC
ICOM R-70
R. West 22" Ferrite Loop w/2 FET pre-amp