--- k4ape <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1200   WAMB   TN  NASHVILLE        2050  06/08/07
> "WAMB NASHVILLE" PLAYING THE MUSIC OF YOUR LIFE
> STYLE OF MUSIC.
> JUST DISAPPEARED AT 2053, WITH WMIR ON TOP. [WM-TN]

I have yet to hear that one here.

> 1200  WMIR  SC  ATLANTIC BEACH    2055 06/08/07
> "WMIR, PRAISE 1200"  PLAYING BLACK GOSPEL. THEY
> DISAPPERED AT 2100. [WM-TN]

This one here got a fine for running full power at
night. Their reply to the FCC was that they were
experimenting. It looks like they haven't learned
their lesson?

> 1200  WOAI   TX  SAN ANTONIO      2105 06/08/07
> "NEWSRADIO 1200, WOAI"  NOW ON TOP OF THE CHANNEL.
> [WM-TN]

The "other night" I heard a station playing religous
stuff back to back, There was no ID at 11 or midnight.
There wasn't even a pause for it. They were playing
stuff that had to have come in on CD as the programs
involved do.  I have no idea who it was. I don't think
it was Myrtle Beach area 1200 as the religious stuff
was not fitting with their format.

Powell near Silverstreet, SC

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net