ohh, I forgot one story.

that one time the GSC-3000 kept calling, i unplugged the phone line from the
back of the unit (this was during the business day while  iwas present to
monitor the transmitter) while i called the engineer....

well, between turning the GSC3000 off, unplugging the phone line a few
times... the phone line got busied out and I had to call two different phone
companies to come out and fix it (Bellsouth provided the dialtone and
service to the building, another company , local to Central Florida ....
they both argued who was responsible for what)

Paul