Good work Walt! I think it is a nice looking comet, for only a fuzzy patch.
I also have seen many comets and meteor showers in my life.
I remember the big meteor shower I saw in 1966 while I was at sea in the
navy. The complete sky was lite up.
Halley's comet in 1984 was nice, also.

Wonder if any, effect this has on radio propagation??

Willis
Old Fort, TN