Yes, I have access to a Potomac FIM-41. I've been looking for one of my
own, even if they do run about $3,000 used. I'd buy one in a snap if I
found it.
///////
That would be a darn good price Craig. Decent units I have seen usually
go for nearly twice that. The current rental price for an FIM-41 from
SCMS, Inc is $1,295 a month.

I have the very expensive dual band version in my possession. Of course
it belongs to my employer. It covers .54 to 5.0 MHz which also allows
for measuring HF harmonics. We have been doing proofs for over a year
and I use it several days a week. I have a car full of ham radio
equipment and tools that I rarely worry about. But I'm afraid to leave
the FIM-41 in my car over night. So it comes in the house with me every
night and leaves with me in the morning. My neighbors think it's cute
that I carry a little brown "lunch box" to work.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/