1510 KCKK Littleton, CO; "Mile High Sports Radio 15-10 KCKK and 15-70
KSXT, (??) Colorado, your new radio home of Joe Scott and (??) Pioneer
Basketball" W/F 0915 09/11

If anyone can tell me what words are missing I'd be grateful. I know the
basketball team in the University of Denver Pioneers but it doesn't
sound anything like that.

Paul
Troon, Scotland
///////

Hi Paul. I work for NRC Broadcasting which is the company that owns KCKK
/ 1510. Mile High Sports Radio is presently leasing air time and studio
space from us. They also simulcast their programming on KSXT / 1570.

What you heard was a middle of the hour promo. On your recording after
KSXT they said "Northern Colorado". KSXT serves the area of Colorado
north of Denver. On the legal ID at the top of the hour they say "KSXT,
Loveland".

I believe the other part said "DU Pioneer basketball". The University of
Denver is commonly referred to as DU.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/