At 03:51 PM 11/12/2007, you wrote:
>Thanks Walt. Then I should send a report to the VoR for this?  Much
>appreciated.
>
>Patrick
>
>Patrick Martin
>KAVT Reception Manager
You know, Patrick, thinking back to the days of the cold war and the USSR,
sending reception reports to Radio Moscow yielded QSLs much more often than
direct to the station.  They were usually full verifications as well, so if I
were you, you might consider sending to them.  I'm sure that Golos Rossii has
an address too, but there's no guarantee that anyone there would speak English
or care........Walt.