While listening to the remote receiver tonight, I heard a country music
station around 6pm EST.  Played the common country pop hits, and I got a
good ID.  However, I really can't pull the call letters out.  Sounds like
"CKEE"  and a few seconds later, a mention of  "The Big One".  I don't know
if the Truro, NS station is still on, but that would be mu guess.  This is
from the receiver in New Bedford, MA with audio processed by a Timewave
DSP599zx.

Here's a ten second mp3 clip of that ID:

http://www.craighealy.com/600_1800_22nov2007.mp3

Craig Healy
Providence, RI