I built something similar many years ago, inputs from three receivers
and/or tape recorders ( remember this was before PC's ). Outputs to two
recorders, headphones and 'split headphones' as John describes. Also
had audio out and back in from an outboard audio filter.

Biggest problem I had was floating and conflicting grounds. Things were
fine until I added the recorders. Today RS and others make ground-loop
networks which work to a degree, but one would want to be aware of this
potential problem when using other than Ultralights.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id