At 16:08 05/01/2008, you wrote:
>Nick,
>Is the tech guide at the IRCA site?  If so, I didn't find it.

It's under "bookstore" on the site, Gil:  http://www.ircaonline.org/bookst.htm

A table of contents is available there also.

The "reprints" area on the IRCA site contain a number of articles too
detailed for the tech guide (all the reprints are available on
CD).  With all the new articles, including the Ultralights, the
reprints will need updating again.

(hope this helps you too, Rob; hmmm, two enquiries...we'll have to
get Lynn to highlight this more, hi)

best wishes,

Nick