Congratulations on #1200 Nigel. CFUN was one that I had a bit of trouble
QSLing. They didn't respond to my original report or a followup. So I
dropped in at the station during a vacation trip in 2004. The greeter at
the front desk and the air staff were the only people there. Everyone
else was out of the office. I left a copy of my original reception
report with the greeter and she promised to hand it to the CE when he
returned. Very shortly after I returned home from the trip I received a
QSL letter signed by Jon Kurpias of the Engineering Department.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/