Willis,

You re a man after my heart....Would you believe back in the late 80s
after I coaxed the Eastern beverage for a couple years WXVI was a pest.
I heard it time after time after time, sometimes mixing with KATZ. They
owned the channel. But by the early 90s, WXVI became a rare catch. KATZ
continued to be heard often, but not WXVI. Ah, the good ol' days....

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager