Also, if you can get null on 1660 out of Wyoming, KQWB-1660 goes up to
10,000 watts in the morning perhaps an hour beofre Wyoming increases
power: that's when I got them.

There is also a religious station on 1200 that really increases its power
during the day, and I think I heard them one morning a while back, but now
that there is a 1200 station out of Vancouver, it's a little out of my
reach.

Kevin