CFFX-960 heard weakly with Morse code IDs and sweep tones from about
0001:30 to 0003 EST using both of my unmodified Sony SRF-M37V and
SRF-59 radios at my work apartment in Albany.  Listened to the test
on the M37V while taping the test through the headphones jack of the
59.  I generally prefer the slightly higher pitched and crisper audio
of the 59, but the M37V sure helps with frequency control.  Test was
not an easy catch for me due to all of the noise from dimmer
switches, forced air heating systems, etc., in my apartment complex.
Still, the ultralight radios performed admirably since the Sony
ICF-2010 and Radio West loop that I usually use remain in my home in
Saint Albans, Vermont.

Bob Foxworth noted that WERC dominated the frequency at his QTH with
Fox News.  I caught a partial announcement of "Your news and
information station...." at 0000 EST, then into Fox News.  Does WERC
use that slogan?

Steve Howe
Albany, NY