Saul,
You seem to be situated well for the Caribbean.
You have an excellent chance at evening greyline and later for ZBVI 780
Roadtown, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.  780 WBBM Chicago is in perfect
null position with your 59 to  hear ZBVI.  ZBVI also operates at 10kW D/N.
1620 WDHP in the US VI is also open to you, but you may have to null
Pensacola. WKAQ 580 San Juan, PR is another regular that I get on the 59.
You have Ottawa and Traverse City to contend with however.  I usually get it
best an hour or two before my local sunrise.
I had submitted RJR,  ZBVI and WKAQ to John but both emails fell through the
cracks apparently.
73 Gil
Savannah GA