Begin of test at 0630Z on 6792.5 heard but somewhat
weaker than yesterday, lots more rapid fade on both
signals (main and echo). Somewhat better at 0650,
still not as good as yesterday but, for a couple of
minutes, it seemed the echo was as good as the
main, and simulated just a steady tone with a gap of a few
hundred ms every couple of seconds at the best
point. I can't aurally hear any doppler shift. Everything
is done in CW mode of course.

Not paying the closest attention as i was looking for
insurance contact with FO/OH1RX on 3508 which
I got a bit ago, then shut everything off (it's after 2 am).

This ham station is on Nuku Hiva in the Marquesas group
and they report having zero local manmade noise,
along with no precip static (rains every night). As a result,
they hear everything on LF, but I don't believe they are
participating in this test.         see:
http://www.sm0w.com/marquesas  for pictures etc of
what would certainly be an outstanding MW DX site,
located near Tahiti.

Back to haarp:
I hrd some signals at 0635z  QRMing, about 100 Hz off freq
for a little bit, and atmospheric frying sound noise is
worse, in addition a cold front came through Fla tonight
with lightning - quite rare in Fla in January - to equal
most August t-storms. So the band is full of noise.

Rx a Kenwood TS-430S and a 20 meter end fed wire
/MFJ989C tuner.

Bob Foxworth                  sent 0729Z