Joe,

Please let us know how well this unit works as a DX recorder. I purchased a
similar model a few months ago and tried to record radio audio via the mic
jack input. On the unit I tested, the internal mic could not be disabled so
I got both the radio's audio and the ambient room noise. Couldn't figure out
any way to cut off the internal mic, so I returned it. Seems like it would
be a nice unit otherwise,

Brett Saylor