Rob and other Ultralight DX Enthusiasts:

     The Sony SRF-T615 is indeed a very special digital  DX receiver, with
class-leading sensitivity, and nulling ability equal to the  SRF-59.  It will
be
fully covered in the 2008 Ultralight radio AM-DX  Shootout.

     The word is getting out about this ultra-sensitive  Ultralight, however,
and the tiny Audio Cubes company (in Osaka, Japan) is  having an
ultra-meltdown in orders, causing delays in shipping.  Last  month, as one of
the first to
order an SRF-T615, I received my unit in about 10  days after PayPal payment.
 Rob's took 23 days.  For a couple of  friends, I ordered two SRF-T615's
around the tenth of this month, and don't  even have a shipping date yet...
(maybe
it serves me right for broadcasting to  everybody about this radio's
phenomenal performance, causing the order  explosion).

     Anyway, please be advised that if you really want  the finest Ultralight
DX receiver on the planet, you should be prepared to wait  in the longest
order line.  There are some sneaky ways to get  SRF-T615's without going
through
Audio Cubes, but you'll need a friend in  Japan to seal the deal.

            73,  Gary DeBock