Hi all:

I live in a townhouse development, where putting out 300 or more feet of
wire just isn't possible.  However, I could put out 150 feet in two
opposite directions, essentially a 300 foot center-fed longwire/BOG.  One
of the directions is West, towards TP-ville.

Does anyone have any insights as to whether or not it would still be
decently directional, and whether or not it could/should be terminated at
one end with a resistor??

Alternately, would just 150 feet be worth it?

Thanks!

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA