Group:

            The skywave seemed to last all day today.  Noted WKCY-1300 and
the Va Tech station on 1260, both dominating between 1 and 2 p.m.  All kinds
of signals everywhere above 1220, most of them common on SSS, WBTX-1470,
Richmond on 1540 (rare in any cx) WSLW 1310, WYVE, 1280, etc.  Looks like a
lot of stuff from the central Appalachians.  Makes me wonder if a lot of
snow on the ground had something to do with it. The Midwest was good this
morning too.  Two new loggings;

1300     KBRL    NE        McCook w/oldies & ID 1/28, 0800, buried by
rapidly rising KGLO (which ID'ed just after KBRL.

1540     WYNC  NC        Yanceyville 1/28, 1400 (!) w/gospel mx, TOH ID part
of a promo, "Right here on WYNC, Yanceyviille."  As mentioned, QRM from
Richmond, also Pickens (I think) & WBTC as well.  For a long time WBTC was
my nearest unheard, but it's become fairly common lately.

73's

David Faulkner  Albany, Ohio