Augh! By having a boy you messed up my previous nomination for "Enna" - a future neice or nephew would have a perfect DX-friendly name for her. Same concept would be "Pode". Also out is Dezibelle.

My nomination: any out of date, unpronounceable family name, resulting in "Skip" for a nickname.

Or how about any name beginning with "E", Elija, Elisha, Esau, Eli, Ezra, but with the "skip" nickname. So as a future famous person he will be known as E. "Skip" Fybush.

Or any unrpronounceable first and middle name, resulting in an initial nickname.
Felix Mordechai - "AM"
Amos Melchizedek - "FM"

Sorry about the Augh, congratulations to you, Lisa and Ariel

Jim Renfrew